We have performed portable pipe cutting and weld prepping operations in many difficult and hazardous environments for over 60 years. To see our full range of pipe cutting and prepping machines, follow the links below.
- Split case (clamshell) machines range from 1½” to 52” (38mm –1321mm) Ø
- Saws and pipe mills up to 2000mm Ø
- Large wall thickness is a specialty
- Other sizes possible using specially designed manufactured milling rails and heads
- Machines can be modified to perform subsea
- Unlimited sizes cut using specially designed manufactured milling rails and heads
- Larger machines, diamond wire and water jet cutting are available through specialist sub contractors
Pipe Prepping (Weld Prepping)
- Some machines can self centre located in the bore or can locate externally
- Weld preps: single, double, compound angle
- Match boring, outside diameter transition, bore or outside diameter mounted
To see our pipe cutting and prepping machines in action, follow the links on the upper right of this screen.