Reekie Machining provide on-site service for Hydraulic Bolt Torque & Tensioning, and we are driven by our Get It Right First Time strategy to ensure that we achieve ‘Total Leak Free Joints’ for our clients projects, without compromise to Safety of personnel or environment. We can continuously provide this service and goal by ensuring the standards never change, and we stay at the forefront of technology and working procedures.
- Trained, Competent and Experienced site technicians – EICTB standards.
- State of the art equipment – Tested, Calibrated and Certified.
- QHSE documents and procedures that align to our Integrated Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Unrivalled Engineering Support at all stages:
- Up-front engineering and planning.
- Support during site activities.
- Remain flexible and support emergent work scopes.
- On completion of TAR, Shutdown or Outage, perform wash-down to review performance and lessons learned.
In combination with our Insitu Machining capability, the bolting service allow us to supply an Integrated Team for remedial work on damaged flange faces or gasket seating rings / faces, which allows schedule times to be managed / reduced through best in class provision of these services.